There are many fine restaurants and dining establishments within close proximity to the Inn. Listed below are a few that many of our previous guests have enjoyed patronizing during their stay with us.
Blue Ridge Parkway
The Restaurant at Chateau Morrisette Winery - (540) 593-2865 - 13 miles from Inn
One of the premier restaurants in Southwestern Virginia offering elegant dining and spectacular views. Reservations are a must for Friday & Saturday nights.
- Mabry Mill - (276) 952-9547 - 19 miles from Inn
Historic grist mill has attached restaurant that is open seasonally. Famous for buckwheat pancakes.
- Maples Restaurant at Olde Mill Resort - (800) 753-5005 - 30 miles from Inn; Fine dining on one of the prettiest golf courses in the area.
- Tuggles Gap - (540) 745-3402 - 8 miles from Inn
Down Home Country and Southwestern cooking. The daily special is always delicious. Open 7 days a week.
- El Charro Mexican Restaurant - (540) 745-5303 - 14 miles from Inn
The newest Mexican restaurant to open in the area; Open seven days a week
- Floyd Country Store - (540) 745-4563 - 14 miles from Inn
Offers a lunch counter serving simple country food, ice cream, sodas, and milkshakes served from their 1937 Walrus soda fountain
- Mickey G's Bistro & Pizzeria - (540) 745-2208 - 15 miles from Inn
An authentic Italian restaurant!
- Natasha's Market Cafe - (540) 745-2450 - 14 miles from Inn
offers elegant comfort food in a stylish gallery setting; utilizing local and organic food cooked in the “slow foods” style.
- Oddfellas - (540) 745-DINE - 14 miles from Inn
"Whole food for whole people." Oddfellas Cantina offers a fantastic organic menu in a unique "Floydian" setting. Live music is featured Thursday through Saturday. Reservations on Friday and Saturday are preferred.
- Pine Tavern - (540) 745-4482 - 16 miles from Inn
This family style restaurant serves traditional Blue Ridge Mountain Cuisine.
- El Rancho - (276) 694-8555 - 17 miles from Inn
A Mexican restaurant so authentic that even our guests from out West enjoyed the fare.
- Honduras Coffee Shop - (877) HONDURAS - 17 miles from Inn
These folks grow their own coffee high in the Comayagua Mountains of Honduras without the use of pesticides, herbicides, or fungicides, in a healthy and sustainable environment. Enjoy a great cup of java or a fruit smoothie, or try one of their delicious soups, sandwiches, salads, or desserts.
- Brick House Cafe - (276) 930-2300 - 3 miles from Inn
This restaurant is a local custom for fresh food.
- Rania's Restaurant -(276) 638-4462 - 30 miles from Inn
A unique dining experience in Uptown Martinsville, Rania’s offers Italian, traditional American, Spanish, and French Cuisine selections on their extensive menu. All dishes are prepared on site by Rania’s chefs, with the finest, fresh ingredients.
- Summit Restaurant -(540) 382-7218 - 30 miles from Inn
Don' t miss this incredible dining experience at the highest rated restaurant in the New River Valley. It is gourmet food from scratch in a Victorian setting.