- All rates include breakfast, afternoon snacks, and beverages; are subject to Virginia's 10.3% tax; and may be changed.
- Adding a third person to Room 1 or 5 is $20.00 extra. A child is considered a person. None of our rooms will accommodate more than 3 people.
- Well-behaved children, age 12 and older, are welcome.
- We cannot accept pets.
- Advanced reservations are recommended. To book a reservation at the Mountain Rose Inn, the greater of a 50% deposit of the total reservation or a one night's rate is required. The deposit may be paid by Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, or by sending a check within seven days of making your reservation. Spring, Summer, and Fall are particularly busy times; call us as soon as you know of your plans.
- A two-night minimum stay is required on weekends all year round. However, check Availability because Thursday-Friday and Saturday-Sunday rentals are common, leaving a single Friday or Saturday open. A three-night minimum stay is required on holiday weekends - Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, and Martinsville Race weekends.
- Check-in is 4 PM - 6 PM. Check-out is 11 AM Monday-Saturday & 10:30 AM Sunday.
- Smoking is permitted outside and on the porches only.
- Candles are prohibited.
- We are inspected according to the policies of our local health department.
- Weekly and Monthly rates are available.
- Gift Certificates are available and very popular! Order online today.
- Much advance planning and preparation goes into your stay at the Mountain Rose Inn. Therefore, we have a 10-day cancellation policy. We do charge a $20 per-room, per-night handling fee on all cancellations. If you must cancel your reservation, please contact us at least 10 days prior to your arrival date, and we will refund your deposit minus the cancellation fee. Cancellations made less than 10 full days before your arrival date will result in the forfeiture of your full deposit.
- All "no shows" or cancellations on your arrival date will result in the forfeit of your deposit. Additionally, you will be responsible for the full payment for the remainder of your reserved stay.
- Once checked into the Inn, you are responsible for the full payment for your reserved stay.
- Cancellations made by email will not be considered unless you receive an email reply from the Inn. It is suggested that unless you hear from us by email after canceling, you backup your cancellation by phone.
- Inclimate weather at the Inn or the place of origin does not constitute exceptions to the cancellation policy.
Additional policies for group reservations: All group reservations must be cancelled 45 days before your arrival date. If a group reservation is not cancelled within the cancellation period, the deposit is non-refundable.
Peak Weekends Cancellation Policy: (Virginia Tech Graduation, Martinsville Race, FloydFest, all October and Holiday Weekends) All Peak Weekend reservations must be cancelled 30 days in advance. If a reservation is not cancelled 30 days before your intended arrival, the deposit is non-refundable. Full payment by credit card, check, or cash is required in advance when reserving the entire Inn (5 rooms) on Peak Weekends. This payment is non-refundable.