A Wedding for Two with a View
For couples who want to start their marriage off on top of the mountain - literally - the Mountain Rose Inn offers the Wedding for Two with a View Package. This package is for couples who enjoy the great outdoors and want to celebrate their love with the best Mother Nature has to offer.
There are two breathtaking ceremony locations to choose from. Buffalo Mountain Natural Area Preserve
with its 3,971 feet elevation provides hikers with an incredible 360° view that is spectacular. Note - couples will have a moderately strenuous 1 mile hike to this wedding spot. The second ceremony location is Fred Clifton Park
which is adjacent to the Lovers Leap Overlook and provides a beautiful shaded spot with incredible views for the ceremony.
- Beautiful ceremony location – at the top of Buffalo Mountain or in Fred Clifton Park
- Innkeeper/Officiant to perform ceremony
- Digital photography for ceremony; Wedding album of 20 photos and CD with pictures
- Romantic champagne picnic for two following the ceremony
- Two nights luxurious accommodations in the Bride’s Bouquet
- Champagne and chocolates delivered to your room on the night of your wedding
- An arrangement of roses in room
- Wedding gift basket for Bride & Groom
- Four-course breakfast for two each morning
Cost for package per couple is $1,070 for the ceremony at Buffalo Mountain and $970 for the ceremony at Fred Clifton Park. In case of inclement weather, ceremony can be held at Bob White Covered Bridge or at the Inn. Package is available for Sunday-Thursday. For Friday and Saturday events, an additional $100 will be charged. Upgrade to a king room for an additional $40. To schedule your elopement package, book online or call 888-930-1057.