Interested in eloping at the Mountain Rose? View our elopement packages..
A Small, Intimate Affair
For couples who are interested in a private, simple Blue Ridge Mountains wedding or elopement with just a few family and friends in attendance, the Mountain Rose Inn offers a romantic, all-inclusive, intimate wedding package.
Get married at our beautiful bed and breakfast with your closest family and friends in attendance. No need to worry about the details. We will take care of everything for you.
The intimate wedding package includes:
- Beautiful ceremony location – outdoors in the Inn’s boxwood garden, on one of the Inn's porches, indoors by the Parlor fireplace, or at the Bob White Covered Bridge
- Bridal bouquet & groom boutonniere
- Local officiant to perform ceremony
- Digital photography for ceremony; CD with pictures
- Private, plated, four-course wedding dinner with wine for up to ten guests, including the bridal couple
- Wedding cake with fresh flower petals, choice of flavors
- Two nights of luxurious accommodations for up to ten adult guests, including the bridal couple
- Sparkling wine and gourmet chocolates delivered to the bridal couple's room on their night of choice
- An arrangement of fresh flowers in the bridal couple's room
- Welcome baskets for wedding guests
- Wedding basket for bride and groom
- Breakfast each morning and afternoon snacks
Cost of intimate wedding package is $3,698 and includes ten guests with bridal couple. Tax not included. Price will be adjusted based on the number of guests. Package components can be tailored. At least ten days advanced notice is needed for planning your special day. To schedule your wedding package, book online or call 888-930-1057.
The Mountain Rose Inn has a beautiful
lawn and pool area suited for outdoor weddings with no more
than 75 guests. The boxwood garden was especially designed in
the shape of a Celtic cross, signifying eternal love. Beyond
the garden is the beautiful Rock Castle Creek, which provides
a lovely trickle of nature's own music. The lawn is large enough
to accommodate tents, dance floors, and caterers.
The Inn's wedding packages are based on a two-day event. This may be
lengthened for an additional fee, but not shortened. The Inn
to you from 3 pm Friday through 11am Sunday. You may use the
Inn for any combination of your rehearsal, rehearsal dinner
(up to 12 people), wedding, and reception during that time
frame. We are also happy to recommend several very good restaurants
that are specifically set up for large rehearsal dinners and
receptions. While the Inn does not provide catering for more than
12 people, or for outdoor seating, tents, or other wedding accessories,
we will be happy to refer you to those who do.
The Inn's wedding packages
include the use of all 5 guest rooms in the inn for overnight
lodging for two
nights, a four course breakfast each morning, and use of the
grounds for the wedding activities. Wedding packages can be
created to meet specific needs. Wedding
package prices are based on the number of guests and wedding
events. For more information or to set up an appointment to
view our setting, please call us at 888-930-1057