A Wedding for Two with a View
For couples who want to start their marriage off on top of the mountain - literally - the Mountain Rose Inn offers the Wedding for Two with a View Package. This package is for couples who enjoy the great outdoors and want to celebrate their love with the best Mother Nature has to offer.
There are two breathtaking ceremony locations to choose from. The Saddle Overlook
with its 3,388 feet elevation provides couples with an incredible 360° view that is spectacular. The second ceremony location is Fred Clifton Park
which is adjacent to the Lovers Leap Overlook and provides a beautiful shaded spot with incredible views for the ceremony.
- Beautiful ceremony location – at The Saddle Overlook or in Fred Clifton Park
- Innkeeper/Officiant to perform ceremony
- Digital photography for ceremony
- Romantic champagne picnic for two following the ceremony
- Two nights luxurious accommodations in the Bride’s Bouquet
- Sparkling wine and gourmet chocolates in room on night of your choice
- Mountain Rose Inn wedding gift basket
- Our delicious breakfast for two each morning
Cost for package per couple is $1,095. In case of inclement weather, ceremony can be held at Bob White Covered Bridge or at the Inn. Package is available for Sunday-Thursday. For Friday and Saturday events, an additional $100 will be charged. Upgrade to a king room for an additional $40. Package items can be tailored to meet your individual needs. Five days advanced notice is needed for planning your special day and not all package items are available on short notice. To schedule your elopement package, book online or call 888-930-1057.