Whether you enjoy wines, meads, or cider, the trail has something to offer to everyone - from delicious wine to incredible food. You are sure to enjoy these tours as well as lodging in beautiful Virginia Wine Country at the Mountain Rose Inn.
- Foggy Ridge Cider - (276) 398.2337 - 16 miles from Inn
Combining innovation and tradition to create a traditional hard cider crafted with modern techniques
- Blacksnake Meadery - (540) 834-6172 - 17 miles from Inn
Carroll County’s first winery and Southwest Virginia’s only meadery
- Amrhein Wine Cellars - (540) 929-4632 - 38 miles from Inn
Specializing in unique Virginia-style wines with a German influence, offering unique layers of fruit full of rich aroma. All the distinctive wines are born from their Blue Ridge Mountain Estate grown vineyards in Virginia.
- Chateau Morrisette - (540) 593-2865 - 13 miles from Inn
One of the largest wineries in VA and producer of premier wines for the wine connoisseur and the beginner.
- Stanburn Winery - (276) 694-7074 - 14 miles from Inn
This family owned vineyard is Patrick County's newest winery featuring wines that have already been awarded medals in the VA Governor's Cup Competition.
- Villa Appalaccia - (540) 593-3100 - 12 miles from Inn
Predominantly grow Italian grape varieties and make award-winning Virginia Wine from Sangiovese, Primitivo, Pinot Grigio, Malvasia wines as well as extraordinary Cabernet Franc.
Home • About the Inn • Rooms • Activities & Events • Specials & Packages • Area Info • Groups • Site Map • Links