Celebrating the 75th Anniversary of the Blue Ridge Parkway
with Culinary Delights and VA Wines
What better way to celebrate the 75th anniversary of the Blue Ridge Parkway than by experiencing some of Blue Ridge Mountain's finest wines, culinary delights and luxurious accommodations. This package includes:
- A complimentary wine and cheese basket, featuring Blue Ridge Wine Trail wines, ready on the day of your choosing
- A commemorative Blue Ridge Parkway 75th Anniversary fleece throw blanket
- Two $40 gift certificates to local restaurants – your choice of Chateau Morrisette Winery Restaurant, Niblicks at Olde Mil Resort, The Summit, Mickey G's, Floyd Country Store, Oddfellas Cantina, or The Pine Tavern
- Tickets to tours and tastings at your choice of three out of the five destinations on the Blue Ridge Wine Trail featuring Chateau Morrisette , Villa Appalaccia, Foggy Ridge Cider, Black Snake Meadery, and AmRhein Winery
- a gift certificate to Nancy's Homemade Fudge, the Parkway's famous chocolatier
- Two nights in one of our luxurious guests rooms with private bath and working fireplace
- Of course, our delectable four-course breakfast each morning!
Cost per couple, not including tax, is $460 for a queen bedded room and $500 for a king bedded room. Book your package today!
The Blue Ridge Parkway 75th Anniversary Wine Tour Special
Celebrate the Parkway's 75th anniversary by touring the Blue Ridge Wine Trail along the Parkway. We'll provide you with a map and tour & tasting coupons for all five of the stops along the Trail. One of our delicious wine and cheese baskets, featuring wines from the trail, will be packed and ready for you take with you on your tour. Add this special to your reservation for an additional $60 and enjoy the best the Parkway has to offer.